Full Stack Development Lead
Full Stack Development Lead
Location: US remote or Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated engineer to lead our R&D and customer projects on UI components and expand the capabilities of our innovative enterprise blockchain platform Atlas.
What makes Atlas unique compared to other blockchains?
Atlas was built from the ground up to offer the best features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, middleware, and more. Atlas powers next-generation smart contracts called Sky Contracts to unify end-to-end processes today fragmented and fossilized by point-to-point APIs.
Communities can compose, automate, and trust their digital supply chains while integrating AS IS their EDI transactions and systems of records. Sky Contracts can track and trace assets, certify provenance, and reconcile data and records for each participant according to defined visibility rules. But Sky Contracts are also dynamic so new partners can onboard on the fly, networks can scale vertically and horizontally, and community processes can improve continuously to integrate the latest technologies for example.
Atlas delivers the ultimate competitive advantage to supply chain operators and contributors: digital agility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the end-to-end design and implementation of feature rich React components for the core Atlas platform and its applications.
- Contribute to a highly creative and experienced team in an agile and collaborative environment to release new UIs for Atlas.
- Continuously learn and bring-in industry practices and technology for web design and web development.
- Apply software development best practices such as unit testing, code review, test automation and continuous delivery to produce high quality software.
- Work with various stakeholders and customers to develop the Sky Republic offering and ensure its adoption.
- Participate in all phases of development including design, coding, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance of Sky Republic solution.
- 5+ years’ development experience in corporate applications from design to production using React (Redux, Saga, Material UI, Hooks, etc.), NodeJS/Express, Postgres/MySQL/etc., Java/Golang.
- Familiar with Linux container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiar with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Proficient with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) software development methodology and continuous delivery techniques and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira etc.)
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skill
- Able to work in a very fluid environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience in Blockchain technologies (Fabric, Corda, Ethereum, etc.)
- Experience in Middleware platforms (IBM, Oracle, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Sky Republic is an EEO and AA Employer.