Back-End Senior Developer
Back-End Senior Developer
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated senior engineer to join our R&D team, expand the capabilities of our innovative enterprise blockchain platform Atlas, and build applications for our customers.
What makes Atlas unique compared to other blockchains?
Atlas was built from the ground up to offer the best features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, middleware, and more. Atlas powers next-generation smart contracts called Sky Contracts to unify end-to-end processes today fragmented and fossilized by point-to-point APIs.
Communities can compose, automate, and trust their digital supply chains while integrating AS IS their EDI transactions and systems of records. Sky Contracts can track and trace assets, certify provenance, and reconcile data and records for each participant according to defined visibility rules. But Sky Contracts are also dynamic so new partners can onboard on the fly, networks can scale vertically and horizontally, and community processes can improve continuously to integrate the latest technologies for example.
Atlas delivers the ultimate competitive advantage to supply chain operators and contributors: digital agility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to a highly creative and experienced team in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Participate in all phases of development including design, coding, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance of Sky Republic solutions.
- Apply software development best practices such as unit testing, code review, test automation and continuous delivery to produce high quality software.
- Work with various stakeholders and customers to develop the Sky Republic offering and ensure its adoption.
- 5+ years’ experience in back-end software development.
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
- Proficient with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) software development methodology and continuous delivery techniques and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira etc.)
- Familiar with cloud service development ecosystem (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Practical development experience with some of the following technologies:
- Concurrent and strongly typed programming language such as Golang (preferred), C++, Java.
- REST API and JSON schemas.
- Linux container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (Apache Service Mix, IBM WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2 etc.)
- Enterprise blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technologies (Hyperledger Fabric, Corda R3, DAH, Enterprise Ethereum, etc.)
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Sky Republic is an EEO and AA Employer.